Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Emperor Project- Titus and Vespasian

Jack S.

4/13/15

Per. 4

In a thrilling and excitement filled biography, you will learn everything you need to know about the mighty emperor Titus. The text will follow the life of Titus very in depth and accurately from when he was named emperor to his death. Known throughout the land, Titus was loved and known as a powerful military commander who served under his father, Vespasian. Titus was compared to the emperor Nero as a young man due to his, charm, intellect, and ruthlessness. Some of Titus's most storied achievements include, the capturing of Jerusalem, completing the Colosseum, and his acts that kept Rome alive after the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. Titus accomplished so much in his life and in his short reign that the Roman people built the Arch of Titus and he is one of the most highly regarded emperors in Roman history. Titus was loved throughout Rome and had quite an interesting life and this biography will take you on a historic roller coaster through Ancient Rome and the life of mighty Titus.


"Better than the Biography of Vespasian."
-The General Public Book Review             



Titus-
 yo my name is Titus my rhymes hurt like Arthritis 
Step to me I fight you until you look like human stew 
You might be my dad but you still gon make me mad so you beta watch out before I make you pout 
Imma memba of the Flavian dynasty im looking at all these haters and they wanna be just like me 


Vespasian- That was some pretty good flow but I was the first emperor andyou don't even know how good it was when I was in charge everybody loved me now let me go hard 
I owned the dynasty for 27 years and when you hear these rhymes they gonna hurt your ears 
I built temples of peace and brought rome together built me a colosseum that's what I call freedom  

Titus- You okay pops you looking kinda old 
All the soldiers respect me and treat me like gold 
You started the colosseum but I finished it so don't even start with me and take all of the credit 
You weak and not on my level so when you die of diarrhea say hi to the devil 

Vespasian- that's not even cool cause you don't do a lot you just sit around and let rome rot
Yeah you my son but I don't even love you so if you on a cliff I might just shove you 
I'm done with this rap battle cause I'm the best so just lay ya head down and go back to rest 

Titus- the population loves me dad you wish you could be me so go back to your grave cause you know you ain't free
I'm the new face of Rome so just go back home cause you can't compete with me so let me deplete the


 

No comments:

Post a Comment